How To Make Almond Flour
What you will need
- A blender or food processor
- Your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag
- Storage container for flour
- Spread out your almond meal (left in the bag after filtering out the milk) loosely on a baking pan.
- Bake at the lowest temperature your oven will go(for me, that is 170F) for 3-4 hours, or until completely dried out. You can also use a food dehydrator for this step.
- Remove from oven once completely dried, and either store for use as is, or proceed to step 4, and then store for use.
- This step is optional, but recently I like to put the almond flour back into the blender (you can also use a food processor) after drying it out. This allows you to grind it into an extra fine flour that more closely resembles how almond flour looks when you buy it. I’ve used almond flour both ways and they both work just fine in recipes.