Homemade Coconut Cream
No more coconut cream from a can! This homemade coconut cream is so much better & creamier!
8 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
3 cups of water (+1 if you need it)
2 tsp sunflower lecithin
1 tbsp vanilla extract
sweetener of choice
- Take your soaked coconut flakes and strain it removing the hot water that it soaked in.
- Blend all ingredients together (we recommend doing it in 2 batches or blending some of the coconut down first.)
- Strain through your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag (like as if you were making coconut milk)
- Store in a container with a lid for 3 days.
- After 3 days, gently remove the cream from the top.
- You will have coconut milk on the bottom, so you can save that too!
Watch our video to see how we did it!