Blueberry Pink Pitaya Ice Cream
- 3 large frozen bananas
- 2 cups defrosted blueberries, separated
- 1 tbsp pink pitaya powder
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Place 1 cup thawed blueberries and their liquid into a food processor with the honey.
- Pulse about 5 times until just combined.
- Set aside.
- Roughly chop the bananas and place them into the food processor with the other cup of blueberries and pink pitaya powder
- Process until a smooth soft-serve ice cream texture forms. *Optional: Freeze for 2 hours before scooping.
- Top scoops of this with the blueberry sauce and enjoy!