Fresh & Tangy Cucumber Avocado Salad
This super easy side salad is packed with hydrating veggies! This is my go-to salad during the hot summer months. It's so fast to whip up and you can make so many variations depending on what veggies you have on hand. It is the perfect side dish for grilling and picnics.
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 stick of celery chopped
- 1 avocado cut into squares
- 1 lemon juiced
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp cilantro chopped
- Chop up veggies and place in a bowl.
- Squeeze lemon on salad and then sprinkle salt evenly over salad.
- Add cilantro and then toss to distribute the salt, lemon and cilantro over the salad.