Sweet Almond Milk
- 2 cups of almonds
- 8 cups cold filtered water.
- 6 pitted dates
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- Soak almonds in water, overnight or about 7-8hrs.
- Drain and rinse, then add to a high power blender with water.
- Add dates (you can presoak to make your blender's life easier), or other preferred sweetener.
- For flavor, add a splash of essence/extract of choice. We left this out this time around.
- Add salt and cinnamon
- Blend on high until smooth and milky.
- Strain using your nut-milk bag.
- Reserve your meal for use in granola, cereals, smoothies or other brekky bowls!
- Enjoy within 3 full days!
Recipe & image by @kitchenpedals