Sweet & Creamy Cinnamon Almond Milk
- 2 cups @elliesbest raw sweet almonds - soaked overnight in water then rinsed and drained before blending
- 4 cups filtered cold water
- 8 pitted dates
- Dash of cardamom, cinnamon and fine salt
1. Add ingredients to a high power blender and blend until smooth and consistent.
2. Place @elliesbest nut milk bag over a large bowl and pour milk in (might have to do in batches). Pull the bag’s string and squeeze the milk into the bowl.
3. Repeat as many time as needed, emptying meal from bag if needed in between batches.
4. Don’t throw the almond reserve out! It is the best toasted and thrown on top of your breakfast bowls or with your granola, etc.
Photo & Recipe by @kitchenpedals