Strawberry Almond Energy Bliss Balls
- 1/2-3/4 cup crushed almonds (we use a nut grinder)
- 1/2 cup date or maple syrup
- big scoop of nut or seed butter
- 2-3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 4 large strawberries (chopped)
- 3/4 cup oat flour (almond or coconut flour works too)
- dash of salt, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/2 cup and a couple tbsp (to coat) shredded coconut flakes
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and roll into balls.
- If dry add a splash of water to loosen (or more nut butter or coconut oil).
- You can use other berries and replace the coconut coating with something else (more ground nut or chocolate!).
Recipe and Photo by @kitchenpedals