Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 frozen banana 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp turmeric extract powder (optional, for added health benefits)
- Cinnamon or more pumpkin pie spice for garnish Ice cubes
- Start by preparing all your ingredients and making sure your banana is frozen. You can peel and slice the banana before freezing it for easier blending.
- In a blender, add the 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée, the frozen banana, 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup of vanilla almond milk, 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup (you can add more if you prefer it sweeter), 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, and 2 teaspoons of turmeric extract powder (if you're using it for added health benefits).
- Add a handful of ice cubes to the blender. The amount of ice cubes you use can vary depending on how thick you want your smoothie to be. Start with a few and add more if needed.
- Blend all the ingredients on high until smooth and creamy. If the mixture is too thick, you can add more almond milk to reach your desired consistency.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness or spice level as needed. You can add more maple syrup or pumpkin pie spice if desired.
- Once your smoothie is well blended and tastes just right, pour it into a glass.
- To garnish, sprinkle some cinnamon or extra pumpkin pie spice on top for a pop of flavor and a festive touch.
- Serve your Pumpkin Pie Smoothie immediately, and enjoy this delicious and healthy treat!
Feel free to customize this recipe to your taste by adjusting the sweetness or spice level. You can also add some whipped cream or a sprinkle of crushed graham crackers for an extra indulgent twist. Enjoy!
Recipe & Photo by @creativesbyyana on IG!