- 2 cups of pistachios
- 1 mason jar, 64 oz
- 5 cups of water
- *If you want a sweeter milk, blend with 5 dates and 1 tbsp of vanilla*
- Put your pistachios in the mason jar and fill with water.
- Let soak overnight.
- Drain and rinse the pistachios.
- Put in a blender with 5 cups of filtered water. Blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Put your Bigger Better Nut Milk bag over a bowl and pour the milk in the bag to strain.
- Transfer the pistachio milk in your rinsed mason jar and refrigerate before serving.