Our Organic Tea Tree oil is therapeutic grade but even better!
- Tea Tree or Melaleuca oil, is used in home remedies as an anti-microbial for skin and scalp conditions and many other personal care issues. It is a potent fungicide.
- Our Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil is steam-distilled.
- Mixes well with Lemongrass, Orange and Lavender oil. Organic Tea Tree oil is used widely for aromatherapy, home remedies, air fresheners, cosmetic and personal care applications.
- Organic Tea Tree oil is not for internal use.
Carrier Oil for Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- To avoid full potency contact with your skin, be sure to dilute your essential oil properly with a good carrier oil like our fractionated coconut oil.
- Cold pressed & food grade so perfect to dilute your essential oils.
- It is a non-greasy and odorless, liquid coconut oil with many beneficial properties for skin and hair.
- Contains no hexane or any other added chemicals and has an impressive shelf life of up to 5 years!
Tips and Uses for Organic Tea Tree Essential OilHere are some DIY recipes for organic tea tree essential oil:
- One great use for organic tea tree essential oil is to remedy athletes foot. You can make a powerful athlete’s foot treatment by mixing 2 teaspoons of organic tea tree oil with 1/4 cup of Fractionated Coconut oil. Apply it directly to the infected area once or twice daily until the condition is gone.
- To make a fantastic antiseptic soap, combine 2 1/2 cups of melted glycerin soap base, 2 tablespoons of organic tea tree oil and one teaspoon of organic peppermint oil. Stir until blended, and then pour into soap molds and let the bars cool.
- To help get rid of dandruff, add 2 drops of pure organic tea tree essential oil and 2 drops of organic peppermint oil to your favorite shampoo and mix in your palm. Lather and leave in your hair for about 5 minutes. Rinse and follow up with a conditioner if you like.
- Note: Tea Tree essential oil can cause skin irritations in people with sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, those with sensitive skin should exercise caution. If the skin becomes irritated or a rash forms discontinue use. It is recommended that you test the oil on a small area of skin. Diluting essential oil with a carrier oil is the recommended way to avoid skin irritation.
- Tea Tree essential oil is not for internal use.
At Ellie’s Best, we constantly strive to discover the best natural and organic products. With Ellie's you never have to worry about what you are putting on your body. Our policy is to offer only those products that we know are safe for our family and yours. Use them with complete peace of mind. Your health and happiness are our first concern. Enjoy using your organic Tea Tree essential oil knowing that it is pure and chemical free.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended as medical advice. Always consult your physician if you are in need of medical treatment. The advice shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, or to replace proper medical treatment.