The Best You Can Get!
This 100% Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil from Ellie's Best is beyond therapeutic grade. It is steam-distilled from the leaves of organically cultivated South African Eucalyptus Radiata trees. Organic Eucalyptus oil is famous for its soothing medicinal properties. Eucalyptus oil is popular for aromatherapy, treating minor aches and pains, and even as an insect repellent. Its camphor like aroma mixes well with other oils like Lemongrass and Peppermint. Its naturally fresh clean scent makes it a favorite to be added to diffusers and homemade products. Eucalyptus Oil is not for internal use.
Carrier Oil for Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
To avoid full potency contact with your skin, be sure to dilute the oil properly with our fractionated coconut oil
. This cold pressed carrier oil is perfect to dilute your essential oils. It is an odorless, liquid oil coconut oil with many beneficial properties. It contains no hexane or any other chemicals and is food grade, with an impressive shelf life of up to 5 years!
DIY Recipes with Organic Eucalyptus Oil
1) Steam Inhalation For Nasal or Chest Congestion Put 1 or 2 drops of organic eucalyptus essential oil into the bottom of a bowl. Add about 8 ounces of boiling water and make a tent with a towel and place it over your head. Breathe through your nose for blocked sinuses and a headache, or through your mouth to help with a cough. Add another drop of oil if necessary. Eucalyptus essential oil will help clear the nasal passages and bronchial tubes. It’s the perfect oil to use when you have a cold. 2) Eucalyptus Foot and Body Scrub Ingredients:
- ¼ to 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 10-15 drops of organic eucalyptus essential oil (substitute other essential oils if you like)
- Natural food coloring (optional)
- Combine the coconut oil and one cup of the sugar in a bowl and mix until creamy.
- Add the essential oil while continuing to stir. This is when you would add coloring too.
- Add the remaining sugar until the formula reaches the desired consistency.
- Scrub away and love your super soft skin! Store the remaining scrub in a tightly sealed container for later use.
Eucalyptus essential oil can cause skin irritations in those with sensitive skin. As with all essential oils, those with sensitive skin should exercise caution. If the skin becomes irritated or a rash forms discontinue use. It is recommended that you test the oil on a small area of skin. Diluting essential oil with a carrier oil
is the recommended way to avoid skin irritation. If taken internally, consult a professional for advice on correct use.
Peace of Mind
At Ellie’s Best, we constantly strive to discover the best natural and organic products. With Ellie's you never have to worry about what you are using on your body. Our goal is to only offer products that we feel safe to use for our family and ourselves. Your health and happiness are our biggest concern. Enjoy using this Organic Eucalyptus oil with the peace of mind that it is pure and organic. Get your Free E-Recipe Book For Fractionated Coconut Oil & Essential Oils here! Disclaimer: This information is not intended as medical advice. Always consult your physician if you are in need of medical treatment. The advice shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, or to replace proper medical treatment.