These brownies may be the healthiest you will ever make! They are gluten free, paleo, low carb…everything you could dream of in the perfect chocolatey sweet treat! Leave off the sugar to make them even healthier…but a little indulgence is ok, right? 🙂
- 1 cup nut pulp (baked in the oven @ 300 for 30 minutes)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup nut butter (cashew or almond works best)
- 1/3 cup avocado or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup homemade nut milk
- 1/8 cup raw cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate or nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add all ingredients *except chopped chocolate chips/nuts* into a blender or food processor.
- Blend on medium speed until everything is well combined. It will be thick, but that’s ok.
- Stir in the chocolate chips or walnuts.
- Pour the batter out into a parchment paper lined 8×8 brownie pan.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean (you want them to be just a little doughy).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting.
Recipe and photos lovingly created by @simplysarahswainson