Zucchini Granola Bread
- 3/4 - 1 cup grated zucchini, water removed with your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag
- 3/4 cup cassava flour
- 3/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 4 pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp homemade almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops bone broth protein (optional)
- 2/3 cup granola of choice (our favorite is Purely Pecans Grain-free Granola)
- Mix everything except granola into a dough. *May need a tiny bit less or more almond milk, so add that a little at a time.
- Then fold in 1/3 cup of granola and scoop dough into parchment lined pan.
- Press rest of granola in the top to form a crust.
- Bake at 350 for 22-25 min for mini loaves & 37-42 min for 1 large loaf. Enjoy!
Image and recipe contributed by @press.startnutrition