Zucchini Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies
These Zucchini Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies are vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free!
- 3/4 cup of gluten free flour
- 1 cup old-fashoned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, squeezed of excess moisture with your Nut Milk Bag
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 TBLS of almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted and cooled coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl (flour, oatmeal, baking soda, salt, chia seeds, cinnamon)
- Combine all wet ingredients ( mashed banana, zucchini, vanilla, maple syrup, coconut oil, almond butter) and mix thoroughly.
- Slowly add your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients bowl and stir until it is smooth-ish.
- Add your chocolate chunks and combine. On a parchment lined baking sheet make 1.5 - 2 in balls and space evenly on sheet. Gently flatten the balls with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 25 mins.
Recipe and contributed by @coconut.kate