Zoats with fresh organic blueberries
- 1/3 cup hearty grains & seeds.
- 1/2 cup creamy homemade almond milk
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Organic Blueberries
- Date pecan butter
- In a pot, combine 1/3 cup of hearty grains & seeds and 1/2 cup creamy homemade almond milk.
- Bring to a gentle boil and reduce simmer and add 1/2 zucchini, shredded.
- Add a dash of cinnamon and stir periodically until thick.
- Top with organic blueberries, more cinnamon, and date pecan butter.
Recipe and Image contributed by @healthbyshortstack