Whole 30 Bread
Look how amazing this whole 30 bread looks! I am definitely making an almond butter and jelly sandwich the second this is done baking!
- 1 cup cashew pulp
- 3 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tbs flax meal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbs melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Place the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry while whisking together until smooth.
- Place mixture to a parchment lined bread pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean) & ENJOY!
Recipe and image contributed by @eboydsfood