Chocolate Peanut Butter Blueberry Oats
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 cup of homemade almond milk
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon of creamy and salted peanut butter
- 1 square of dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- In a saucepan, cook your oats with the almond milk for 5-10 minutes at lower fire (or microwave for 3 minutes).
- Once cooked, add the blueberries and chia seeds to the porridge. If you find your porridge is too dry, add some more milk.
- Mix everything until you get a purple color.
- Slice and cut your banana into half and put the spoon of peanut butter inside.
- Top your porridge with the square of dark chocolate.
Recipe and Image contributed by @thetastyveggie