- 1 cup walnuts
- 3 1/2 cups filtered water
- dash of cinnamon
- Soak 1 cup of walnuts in filtered water for appropriate time, drain and rinse.
- Blend your soaked nuts on high 1-2 minutes with 4 cups of filtered water, adding in any flavorings such as the vanilla and dates or even a little cinnamon. To make it low carb, eliminate the dates. I promise you will still love it!
- Pour into your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag, twist & squeeze, separating the pulp from the milk.
- Bottle and Chill: Plant-based milks need refrigeration and are best consumed within three days. Some milks will separate as they sit, so give them a good shake before serving.