Vegan Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 cups of bulk old fashioned oats
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 cup of homemade oat milk
- 1/4 cup of bulk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of agave nectar
- 2 T of bulk peanut butter
- 1/2 t of pure vanilla extract
- lots of cinnamon
- Grind into oat flour
- Steam your sweet potato either in a pot on the stove or in a microwave.
- In a bowl, mash your potato once it’s cooled down
- Add in the rest of your ingredients.
- Mix and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place liners in a muffin tin or spray coconut oil, fill them up with the dough.
- Bake for 20ish minutes or until you can stick a toothpick in the middle and they come out clean.
Recipe and Image contributed by @learningfrombalance