Vegan Savory Garlic Cream Sauce
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Pinch of dried sage
- Pinch of dried thyme
- 2 Tbsp of arrowroot powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp of nutritional yeast
- In a small saucepan, heat your unsweetened almond milk on medium.
- Whisk in your garlic powder, thyme, sage, and arrowroot powder.
- Add your nutritional yeast, continuing to whisk until smooth. Keep on meds low heat and stir occasionally for about 5-10 minutes until your desired consistency has been reached.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over your favorite pasta!
Recipe and Image contributed by @coconut.kate