Vegan Red Pepper Sauce w/Zoodles
- 2 red peppers
- 1 red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup soaked raw cashews
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha
- 2-3 tbsp vegan parm
- 1 cup oat milk
- 2-3 zucchini, noodled
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop the peppers and onion and add to a light greased cookie sheet, along with the garlic cloves. Roast for about 10 minutes.
- Add cashews, peppers, onion, garlic, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, sriracha, parm and oat milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat blended sauce in a saucepan for a few minutes and then pour over zoodles.
Recipe and Image contributed by @midnightmunchiesandmore