Vegan Pumpkin Donut Holes
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup of canned pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of homemade oat milk
- 1 flaxseed egg (2.5 tablespoons of water mixed w/ 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed meal)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Lots of pumpkin pie spice
- Lots of cinnamon
- 3-4 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix it all together.
- Spray coconut oil on a baking sheet, and roll the dough into balls, placing them on the sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, make your cinnamon sugar coating at this time. Mix 3-4 tablespoons of melted coconut oil + 1/3 cup of coconut sugar + 2 tablespoons of cinnamon in a bowl.
- Once the donut holes are ready, roll them in the mixture and enjoy!
Recipe and Image contributed by @jen.chavarria