Vegan Potato Soup
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 bag of baby spinach
- 1 tsp each of chili powder, pepper, and red pepper chili flakes
- 2 1/2 pounds of red potatoes, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups homemade oat milk
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- In a big pot, sweat the onion, carrot, celery in the vegan butter until softened.
- Add the garlic and spinach until wilted.
- Add the spices, stir and add the potatoes for a few minutes.
- Add the broth and oat milk, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Then add the vegan sour cream.
- Immersion blend once or twice just for a few potatoes to get blended to thicken up the soup but keep it mostly chunky.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe and Image contributed by @midnightmunchiesandmore