Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
*makes 12 cookies*
- 2 medium extra ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of homemade plant based milk (oat or almond)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine all ingredients (minus chocolate chips) and mix until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 mins on parchment lined baking sheet.
Photo and recipe contributed by @coconut.kate