Vegan Gingerbread Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2-3 tbsp vegan eggnog
- A dash of nutmeg
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, ginger and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the molasses and hot water until well combined and then whisk in the oat milk.
- Make a big well and a little well in the large dry mix bowl. Add the vegetable oil to the big well and the vinegar to the small. Then pour the molasses wet mixture all over the top and stir until just combined.
- Pour into a greased muffin tin and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, mix the glaze together and drizzle on top!
Recipe and Image contributed by @midnightmunchiesandmore