Vegan Banana Pancakes
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat flour (can substitute for a gluten free flour if preferred)
- 1/2 tbsp chia OR flax seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2/3 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 tsp ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In another container, combine wet ingredients and chia / flax seeds.
- Whisk wet mixture into dry mixture and let sit for a few minutes.
- Scoop out mixture (around 1/5 cup at a time) onto a non-stick pan (or regular with some oil) and cook on medium-low until small bubbles appear in the center. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Repeat with remainder of batter.
- Top with banana slices, pure maple syrup, some granola and enjoy!
Recipe and image contributed by @breakfast.and.bliss