Vegan Banana Pancakes
Sunday mornin' Vegan banana pancakes! I know what I'm making next Sunday! 🥞🍌☀️
These are incredibly fluffy, moist, and you would have no idea that they’re vegan 🤫😉
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (or an alternative flour)
- 1/2 tbsp chia OR flax seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 2/3 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In another container, combine the wet ingredients and chia seeds.
- Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Scoop out the mixture (around 1/5 cup at a time) onto a non-stick pan and cook on medium-low until small bubbles appear in the center. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Repeat with remainder of batter.
Recipe and image contributed by @breakfast.and.bliss