Turmeric Ginger Shots
*makes 16 shots*
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 navel oranges, peeled
- 2 large lemons, peeled
- 2 1/2 inch knob of fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 inch knob of fresh turmeric (can sub 2 tsp ground turmeric)
- 1 tbsp camu camu powder (optional)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for about 60 seconds, until well combined.
- Strain the juice through your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge and enjoy!
Photo and recipe contributed by @goodness_with_g