Turmeric Chai Latte
Total time: 5 minutes Serves: 1-2
- 2 cups homemade almond milk
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ginger (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of cardamom
- Pour homemade almond milk into a blender along with remaining ingredients, except for the ice.
- Blend for 1 minute, until fully combined.
- Serve latte in glasses with ice and sprinkle with additional cinnamon and spices as desired.
- If you wish to enjoy this latte warm, pour blended mixture into a cooking pot over medium heat, and remove from stove before just before it boils to prevent it from becoming too hot.