Tropical Nut Pulp Bites
Hit the beach with these 5 ingredient Tropical Nut Pulp Bites naturally sweetened with exotic dried fruit. Put your leftover nut pulp to good use with this easy recipe packed with nuts, fruit, and protein! Bonus…it’s Gluten Free, Oil Free, Refined Sugar Free!
- 1 cup raw Brazil nuts or cashews
- 1-1.5 cups nut pulp (or whatever you have left) (I used nut pulp from leftover Brazil nut milk)
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (I used cashew butter)
- ½ c. cup blend of dried mango, dried papaya, and dried pineapple, finely chopped
- Shredded coconut
- Combine all ingredients except for shredded coconut in a high speed blender or food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Roll into balls with your hands and then roll in shredded coconut (optional).
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes to set up, then serve!
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week and freeze for long term storage.
Makes 12-16 balls
PREP TIME: 30 Min**
**Prep time includes time to freeze