- 5 lemons
- 7 limes
- 1 large orange
- 2 C monkfruit sugar
- 6 C water
- 1 tbsp of Ellie's Best Pink Pitaya
- Juice all of the citrus fruits into a large pitcher
- On the stove, add 1 cup of the water and the Monk fruit sugar to a sauce pan and dissolve the sugar into the water over heat. Set aside to cool.
- Pour the remaining 5 cups of water into the citrus juice and stir.
- Pour in the simple syrup sugar water and Pink Pitaya and stir again. Set in the fridge to cool completely.
- When it’s ready to serve, pour over ice and enjoy!
Recipe and image contributed by @klean.kate