Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour substitute whole wheat or oat flour
- 3/4 tsp coconut sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup nut milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil substitute ghee or butter
- Add flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt to a large mixing bowl.
- Add sweet potatoes, egg, milk, and oil or butter to a separate bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a pan.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of batter onto the pan. Flip when there are bubbles (~ 2 minutes) and cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Enjoy with desired fruit and toppings!
Recipe and Image contributed by @upbeetanisha