Sweet Potato Brownies
- 1 cooked sweet potato, mashed
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- handful of walnuts
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cashew milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Spread the mixture out in either a loaf pan or a square pan
- Bake in the oven at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Allow brownies to fully cool before trying to cut them, remove them from the pan and enjoy!
Recipe and Image contributed by @healthindulgenceblog