- 1 lb of fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 ½ cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2-6 tablespoons of honey (or maple syrup)
- 3 cups cold water
- Sparkling water
- Fresh mint leaves
1. Reserve a couple strawberries for garnish. Place the strawberries in a high speed blender and blend until combined.
2. Strain the strawberries though your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag.
3. In a large pitcher, combine with lemon juice, cold water and stir.
4. Serve in a glass over ice and top with sparkling water. Garnish with lemon, strawberry and fresh mint.
Recipe and image contributed by @thetrailtohealth