- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 ¼ cup raw, unfiltered honey
- ½ cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup homemade cashew milk
- 1.5-2 cups fresh strawberries
- In a bowl, combine all flours, baking powder, and salt.
- With an electric mixer, combine together honey and yogurt then add in one egg at a time while still beating.
- Then add vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar.
- Add flour mixture and cashew milk, alternating but beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Fold in chopped strawberries.
- Pour batter into liners and bake at 350 for about 22 minutes or until golden and done.
- Frost with cream cheese or regular vanilla frosting of choice (we recommend Miss Jones Baking and enjoy!
Recipe and image contributed by @livinglolo_