Strawberry Cheesecake Oats
Ingredients & directions:
- 1/4 cup each rolled and quick oats
- 1 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp Ellie's Best Pink Pitaya Powder
- Dash of salt
- 1-2 drops Stevia
- 1-2 drops Almond extract
- Add all of the oatmeal ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a lid and cook for around 2-3 minutes, until super thick and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and make the compote in the same pot.
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, cut in half
- 1 tsp monk fruit sugar
- Squeeze of lemon
- Add everything into the same pot you used for the oatmeal, and cook until the compote starts to froth and bubble, about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour over the oatmeal.
- Hemp seeds
- Coconut yogurt
- Slivered almonds
Recipe and image contributed by @munchingwithmariyah