Strawberry Almond Milk
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 3 1/2 cups filtered water
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries
- 4-6 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Rinse almonds and place in your blender with the water. Turn to low working up to the highest setting and blend until the almonds are pulverized (30 seconds)
- Hold your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag over a large bowl + slowly pour the milk through the bag. squeeze all of the milk out through the bag being sure to hold the top tightly so no pulp comes through
- Turn the bag inside out, place the almond pulp in a sealed container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- Place the strained milk back into your blender with the thawed strawberries, dates, vanilla extract. Blend until completely combined.
- Pour through the Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag over the empty bowl once again and squeeze all of the milk out.
- Pour into a jar and store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Soak almonds for at least 8 hours or overnight then rinse and drain.
- Soak dates in water for 1 hour then drain
Recipe and Image contributed by @healthfullybalanced