Blue Spirulina Smoothie
- 2/3 Cup filtered water
- 1/4 Cup oat milk or desired milk of choice/ water works also
- 1/4 Cup oats
- 1 large Frozen banana
- 1/4 -1/2 Frozen organic blueberries
- 1/2 -1 tsp Blue spirulina
- 1 heaping tbsp almond butter
- Pinch sea salt *optional
- Start off by adding all of your ingredients to your blender except your spirulina Powder and nut butter.
- Your spirulina and nut butter should be the last thing added so that is does not stick to the side of your blender.
- Blend fully until combined.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Recipe contributed by @chefdeeboss