Spinach Banana Smoothie
What a delicious and vibrant jar to kick start the weekend!! 🌈
Vanilla Chia pudding:
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup homemade coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp blue spirulina powder
- hemp seeds
Spinach Banana Smoothie:
- Handful of spinach
- 1 banana
- Splash of homemade coconut milk
- Add the chia seeds and coconut milk in a cup and let it stand for two hours in the refrigerator.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Make your spinach and banana smoothie using handful of spinach, banana and coconut milk and blend in blender until smooth.
- Layer blue spirulina chia pudding, and spinach smoothie and top with granola, hemp seeds and fresh raspberries and slice of grapefruit
Recipe and Image contributed by @tanyaskitchen