Spicy Corn & Zucchini Turkey Burgers
This burger is to die for!
For the burgers:
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup zucchini, grated (squeeze all excess liquid out using your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag)
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 tsp jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Cracked garlic salt & pepper for the top
- 1-1 1/2 avocados
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cracked garlic salt
To make the burgers:
- If using fresh corn, cut the corn off the cob and measure out 1/2 cup.
- Mix together the ground turkey, corn, zucchini, jalapeno, onion, garlic salt and pepper in a bowl. Form the mixture into 4 patties and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Cook the patties for 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- To make the guacamole:
- Mash the avocado. Stir in lemon juice, cilantro, garlic salt & pepper
If you don’t have Cracked Garlic Salt then you can also substitute 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
Recipe and image contributed by @kaleit_inthekitchen