Simple Green Juice
- 1 english cucumber
- 1 large lemon (most of the peel removed)
- 1 red apple
- 4-5 stalks of celery
- 3-4 large kale leaves (stems removed)
- 3-4 cups of cold filtered water
- Roughly chop the cucumber and celery, quarter the apple, and half the lemon.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, start blending on low, slowly turning up the speed.
- Blend on high for 60 seconds, until you have a very smooth juice.
- Place your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag inside your pitcher and pour in the juice. Squeeze the bag to extract the juice, only being left with the pulp.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Image and recipe contributed by @thewheatlesskitchen