Salted Caramel Brownie Oatmea
- 1/2 cup Quick oats *gives the best texture
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Maca powder - makes it tastes caramel-like
- 1/2 scoop Sun Warrior Chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup homemade cashew milk
- Dash of salt
- 1 Tbsp Date syrup Dvash Organics
- Chocolate chips
- Banana coins
- Add the oats, cocoa powder, Maca powder, chocolate protein powder, salt and cashew milk into a pot.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook the oatmeal until thickened, about 5-6 minutes.
- Pour the oatmeal into a bowl and add some banana coins, mulberries, loads of date syrup, and chocolate chips if you’re feeling extra indulgent and enjoy!
Recipe and image contributed by @munchingwithmariyah