Rosemary Sea Salt Crackers
- The pulp from 2 cups oats/8 cups water (ratio when making the oat milk)
- 1/4 cup flour of choice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 sprigs rinsed and chopped fresh rosemary (alternatively 1 tbsp dried rosemary)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl add all of the ingredients. The dough should be pretty dry but still stick together. If it’s too crumbly, add a little more oil.
- Line a large pan with parchment paper. Spread the dough onto the pan and use your hands/a rolling pin to evenly press it down until about 1/4 inch thick (the thinner you spread it out the crispier they’ll be).
- Use a knife and carefully cut into whatever size/shape crackers you want.
- Then place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until desired crispiness.
- Allow them to cool completely before using your hands to break the individual crackers apart and enjoy!