Rosemary Sea Salt Almond Pulp Crackers
- 2/3 cup almond pulp
- 2/3 cup gf flour
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder￼
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal (can also put flax seeds into a food processor if you don’t have flaxseed meal)
- 3.5 tbsp olive oil
- 3-5 tbsp cold water
- Mix all the ingredients and press an even layer onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cut into squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Sprinkle some of the salt on and drizzle a bit of olive oil on before they go in the oven. *use half of the tsp before and half after*
- Bake at 350 for about 15-20 mins until crispy.
- Top with more salt and let cool.
Recipe and image contributed by @healthywithspence