Rainbow Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups yogurt of choice (I used organic non-fat, no-sugar-added Greek yogurt)
- 2-3 tbsp raw honey 🍯
- 1 tsp Blue Spirulina Powder
- 1 tsp Barley Grass Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 🥛Scoop two cups of yogurt of choice (I used organic non-fat, no-sugar-added Greek yogurt) into a bowl.
- Stir in 2-3 tbsp raw honey🍯 (can sub maple syrup for vegan)
- Divide that honey/yogurt mix into three equal portions in bowls.
- Add 1 tsp blue spirulina to one of the yogurt bowls, 1 tsp turmeric to another, and 1 tsp barley grass to the third bowl.
- Mix colors into yogurt with their own spoons. Spread each colored yogurt mix individually, diagonally over a non-stick parchment paper lined baking sheet. Don’t spread too thin.
- Take a couple more dollops of the non-colored yogurt and swirl onto sheet pan with a toothpick, if desired.
- Top with raspberries and granola
- Freeze for 3 hours then break apart with hands. Store in freezer in a container.
Recipe and image contributed by @healthbyshortstack