Quinoa Blueberry Banana Muffins
•1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 large or 3 medium bananas)
•3/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
•2 eggs (local or flax)
•1/4 cup pure maple syrup
•2 tsp vanilla extract
•1/2 tbsp homemade almond milk
•1/2 cup quinoa flour
•1/3 cup almond flour
•2 tbsp coconut flour
•1 tsp baking powder
•1/2 tsp cinnamon
•1/4 tsp salt
•2/3 cup fresh blueberries, plus extra for topping
1. In a large bowl, combine wet ingredients until smooth.
2. Stir in all dry ingredients except blueberries.
3. Once the mixture is well-incorporated, fold in berries.
4. Divide batter evenly among greased muffin liners or cups of a muffin pan.
5. Top with extra berries, and bake at 350F for 45 minutes; a toothpick should come out clean.
Recipe and image contributed by @shiveggie