Pumpkin Spice Bites
Happy October! 🍂
@eatwithbliss made pumpkin spice balls! Look at that frosting! 🤤
- 1 cup pulp from making pumpkin spice almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or other sweetener)
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- *optional cacao nibs for texture*
- Mix all ingredients together except coconut butter and roll into balls.
- Melt coconut butter and drizzle on top of each ball & sprinkle with pumpkin spice.
- Store them in the fridge.
Photo and recipe contributed by @eatwithbliss.