Pumpkin Spice Baked Oats!
- 2 cups of @freshthyme bulk organic rolled oats
- 1 1/2ish cups of @elliesbest homemade oat milk
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup of @bloomingfoods bulk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of @aldiusa canned pumpkin
- 1/2 t of pumpkin pie spice
- a dash of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix everything together then pour into an oven safe rectangle dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean! Store leftovers in the freezer🌟
Recipe and Image contributed by @jen.chavarria