Pumpkin Spice Baked Oats
- 2 cups of bulk organic rolled oats
- 1 1/2ish cups of homemade oat milk
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup of bulk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 t of pumpkin pie spice
- a dash of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix everything together then pour into an oven-safe rectangle dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean!
- Store leftovers in the freezer
Recipe and Image contributed by @learningfrombalance