Protein Chai Pancakes
- 1 Cup of kodiak protein pancake mix
- 1 Cup of homemade almond milk
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of cardamom
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dark chocolate chips
- Mixed all the ingredients and used coconut oil on a nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Cooked each side for about 2 minutes.
- Topped the pancakes with bananas, blueberries, strawberries, coconut flakes, a little bit of raw honey, and raspberry syrup.
Recipe and Image contributed by @truetoyoufit